Monday, February 15, 2021

Why did I choose Computer Engineering

 computer engineering careers

list bulletWhy did I choose Computer Engineering:I have the passion for computers. I love to explore things, I want this course, for this is the best way to keep myself updated with the latest in technologies.

list bulletAbout my college education:There is no such easy thing when it comes to studying, the difficult part is the sleepless nights during projects and thesis.
Every moment, every new learning is enjoyable. The friends, professors, experiments and worksheets are enjoyable part of Computer engineering life in PUP.
No dull moments, no boring moments, every moment is a treasure.
The thesis days were the interesting part of the CoE journey, the passion for having it worked or done is the most exciting and interesting part.

What traits and atittude are required for succeeding in this course?
The traits of a student to be successful on this course are:
* enthusiasm
* patience
* optimism
* team-player
* obedience

list bulletMy current job:Associate Network Engineer
In my job my primary role is to do troubleshooting and support, and server management.

list bulletAm I using what I learned in college:My learning from the university were essential on my current job because most of the learning are usable, most especially my networking subjects from LAN crimping, troubleshooting and support.

list bulletHow long did it take to find a job:It takes me 6 months from date of graduation.

list bulletDo I recommend studying Computer Engineering:I recommend BS in Computer Engineering because of it's huge demand in industry, every company have computers, so every company needs of an IT personnel, so the course is in demand. Technology is constantly changing so you have to continuously make yourself updated to the latest trends that the career is offering. Competitive salary awaits because of the technical lather that you can get when you face the marketplace.

list bulletAdvice to people who are thinking of studying this course:My advice to those student who are considering studying Computer Engineering, you must have the passion for the course, it must be your first choice, you are not force to take the course by other people. One consideration in choosing your course it must be from the heart, because if you love what you do, you will become successful in everything you do. Based on experience, friends who were just forced to take Computer Engineering, whatever hard work they do, if they don't put their heart in everything they do, they fail.
So best advice is to give your 100% and truly you will become a successful computer engineer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

is the CompTIA A+ hard?

  comp a+ The CompTIA A+ is a great entry-level IT certification that has helped many people get their careers in IT and cybersecurity star...